As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Andermatt Home & Garden
Includes 2 pheromone lures and sticky cards no trap, Codling moth trap, Andermatt Home & Garden, Suitable for use with any existing trap, RefillAndermatt Home & Garden
- Easy to assemble and use, once hung in tree no maintenance is required. Pesticide free. Catch and kill the most important moth pest of apple and pears.
Suitable for use in organic gardening. Allows repeated use of previously purchased traps instead of buying completely new sets. Specific to codling moth, the trap does not attract beneficial insects or bees.
2. Andermatt Home & Garden
Codling moth trap, Andermatt Home & Garden, includes 2 pheromone lures and sticky cardsAndermatt Home & Garden
- Pesticide free. Catch and kill the most important moth pest of apples and pears. Specific to codling moth, the trap does not attract beneficial insects or bees.
Easy to assemble and use, once hung in tree no maintenance is required. Trap can be re-used in future years with the purchase of additional pheromone lure and sticky inserts refill packs. Suitable for use in organic gardening.
Agralan Codling Moth Refill for Apple and Pear Trees | Natural Pheromone Trap|Agralan
- This provides a warning as to if and when control measures are needed. Pheromone catches male moths reducing egg laying. Catches male codling moth. Allows re-use for a second season. Beneficial insects are not attracted.
4. Gardening Naturally
Codling Moth Trap Protecting Apples and Pears from Maggots Moth TrapGardening Naturally
- Use from may to august. This trap uses the pheromone scent of the female moth to attract and catch male moths. One trap should monitor up to 5 average size trees within a 15 metre 50’ range.
The trap contains everything for a year and the refill allows for a second year of use. Buy the trap and refill for 2 years coverage. The pesticide free way of protecting your apples and pears.
Agralan Pheromone Codling Moth TrapAgralan
- Codling moth is the major cause of maggot damage in apples and pears. Codling moth traps use the pheromone scent of the female moth to lure the male.
Beneficial insects are not attracted. Pheromone catches male moths reducing egg laying. This provides a warning as to if and when control measures are needed.
Pheromone trap that is safe for birds and pollinators,Apple natural protection,Outdoor insect catcher, Codling fruit moth monitoring trap, Pestmatic Codling Moth Trapx3, Garden control for fruit treesPestmatic
- Our pheromone traps will deal with moths for you! Premium quality, the smart trap has been produced in europe and created based on many years of experience designing the most powerful traps. Green solution- our main goal these days is to live in harmony with our environment.
Unique design- the trap’s shape has been designed not only to maximise its effectiveness but also to be practical in usage. Keep the trap until the end of the season to protect your fruits. Smart & effective- our codling tree moth traps are the natural way to capture codling moths in your garden.
The high quality materials used ensure durability, reliability, effectiveness, MADE IN EUROPE- Unlike other moth traps on the market that are made in China, and practicality against codling fruit moths. Outdoor traps are ready to set up, to be placed on the tree using the included pendant.
Safe for birds- our apple moth maggot control for fruit trees is the only solution to keep birds and other beneficial insects safe. Powerful fruit fly traps specialise in attracting adult moths and lures them onto the sticky surface, preventing the formation of new generations of codling moths. Therefore the trap boxes are made 100% out of kraft paper and the traps are made from recycled plastic. The adhesive surface is covered, therefore thanks to the attractant only apple moths will be captured.
|Height||4.4 cm (1.73 Inches)|
|Length||23 cm (9.06 Inches)|
|Width||15 cm (5.91 Inches)|
Agralan Pheromone Codling Moth TrapAgralan
- By positioning codling moth traps, it stops the moths laying their eggs on or near the developing fruit by catching them in these effective Codling Moth Traps. Hang 1 trap per 5 trees and the 2 lures included will be enough for 1 season HOWEVER, in some seasons, moth activity can carry on into August and a 3rd refill may be needed.
After 5 weeks replace the sticky insert and lure with the 2nd set included giving 10 weeks protection.
Between may and the end of July. Each codling moth trap includes the trap itself, which is enough for 1 season. These traps are designed to be re-usable, so simply insert a new refill each year.
The sticky insert is unfolded and placed sticky side up, 2 x sticky inserts and 2 x lures, in the base of the trap, The pheromone lure is then removed from its foil sachet and positioned laid in the centre of the sticky insert. These traps are pesticide free and will not harm beneficial insects. Stop codling moths ruining your apple crop by positioning Codling Moth Traps in the spring i. E.
|Height||2.29 cm (0.9 Inches)|
|Length||31.5 cm (12.4 Inches)|
Reusable Glue Free Trap, Dragonfli Codling Moth Pheromone TrapDragonfli
- Supplied with longlife pheromone lure-last the whole moth season. Pheromone trap for catching Codling Moths. Catches moths ONLY - no other insects. Easy to use and re-use. One trap will cover 16-20 trees.
9. Just Green
Moth Trap, CodlingJust Green
- Safe for use around children, pets, birds and wildlife". Natural pest control. Reduce codling moth attack in apple trees. Moth trap for trapping male moths. Essential trap for moth mating disruption in orchards.