As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Books & Toys Set, skylark My First Emotions – Understand & Manage Feelings From Birthskylark
- We are all born with them, and we may struggle dealing with them. Skylark my first emotions series was created in cambridge, university of cambridge using john Gottman's Emotion Coaching method and Dr Lambie's own research into Emotional Validation by parents.
Research-based. My first emotions sets are used in thousands of families and early years settings worldwide, under the guidance of Dr John Lambie PhD Psychology, England, approved and recommended by experts, educators and parents.
Help your child understand and manage feelings. Helps children to understand their own feelings and those of others, and begin to regulate their behaviour accordingly. No-nonsense practical tips and dozens of playful activities for ages up to 5 years old.
Emotional intelligence can be learnt! Help with common parenting issues: tantrums, Separation anxiety, Biting, Sibling rivalry, settling into nursery, Sharing, Crying and screaming. High-quality content: 5 beautiful storybooks, 30 story cards, 5 emotions soft squeezy toys, soft robbie the rabbit puppet with a pocket, activity book and comprehensive parent’s guide; also 10 action song videos and emotion music available online with purchase. Eyfs-2021 compatible.
PSED Social Emotional Resource: Books, Playmat, Story Cards, Toys, Activities and Songs for Children Feelings, skylark My First Emotions Professional Edition for Early Years Teachers Cambridgeskylark
- Updated for early years settings in partnership with somerset County Council, EHCAP, and Anglia Ruskin University. Amazing resource with a wealth of ideas and activities. Eyfs-2021 compatible. Skylark my first emotions series was created in cambridge, approved and recommended by experts, University of Cambridge using John Gottman's Emotion Coaching method and Dr Lambie's own research into Emotional Validation.
Research-based. High-quality content: sturdy quick start guide, 5 emotions soft squeezy toys, 5 beautiful storybooks, 30 story cards, playmat, soft Robbie the rabbit puppet with a pocket, activity book and comprehensive parent’s guide; also 10 action song videos and emotion music available online with purchase.
Helps children to understand their own feelings and those of others, and begin to regulate their behaviour accordingly.
Award-winning my first emotions sets are used in thousands of families and early years settings worldwide, England, under the guidance of Dr John Lambie PhD Psychology, educators and parents. Packed with engaging and beautifully illustrated materials, sadness, connected tools and stimulating activity ideas, happiness, My First Emotions will help to explore love, anger and fear through stories and games.
3. My Moods, My Choices
The Original Mood Flipbook for Kids; 20 Different Moods/Emotions; Autism; ADHD; Help Kids Identify Feelings and Make Positive Choices; Laminated Pages Monster Flipbook, Travel SizeMy Moods, My Choices
- The binder rings are thick, and the stand is very sturdy – perfect for kids! Strong>helpful learning aid. Strong> this is a helpful learning tool for any child, the flipbook is helpful for children with Autism, adhD, particularly those in preschool, school, or special needs.
The small travel size measures 4. 5 x 4. 5 inches and is perfect for the car ride, backpack, and timeout corner. A built-in stand is included. Pages are easy to wipe off which is a must with young children.
Also, and counseling offices. Strong>20 different moods are included. It's perfect for displaying at home, kindergarten and elementary school. Strong>educational tool. Strong> teach kids about different moods/emotions and positive actions that can be taken in a fun and educational way.
Strong>laminated pages. Strong> every page is laminated for extra durability. Strong>angry, stressed, hungry, confused, bored, disappointed, sleepy, hopeful, shy, excited, scared, sick, and worried. Kids will enjoy flipping to the character that expresses their current mood, confident, guilty, frustrated, grumpy, happy, sad, embarrassed, and the corresponding positive choices that can be taken. Strong>high quality materials.
4. The Play Doctors
The Play Doctors Emotions Face Fan, ASD / Autism / SEN Social Communication Aid for ChildrenThe Play Doctors
- Help children identify how they are feeling and empathise with others’ emotions. Fans are double laminated for extra strength and are 125mm tall by 45mm at their widest point.
Colours also represent emotions: ‘seeing red’ or ‘feeling blue’. Used as a visual aid for children who have communication difficulties or with English as a Foreign language, this single 10 petal fan has colourful emotion faces representing a variety of emotions.
Practice Creativity and Fine Motor Skills., PICNMIX Funny Faces, Learn Emotions and Expressions with 58 Plastic Cards, Educational Toys for Toddler & Preschool Children Age 3+PICNMIX
- Excellent educational gift for kids – this game truly helps to make learning fun and is a perfect gift for any occasion. Safe, durable and waterproof – no sharp edges and suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
Hours of fun – this great game can be played as a single player game, or in pairs or larger groups. Quality – all picnmix games and puzzles are made of high-quality, non-toxic, eco-friendly & food grade ABS plastics.
However many players, it can provide hours of educational fun. Early childhood education & fun -- help your child to develop and improve their cognitive skills with this fun game that helps understand different facial expressions and emotions and encourages creativity and imaginative play.
Also great for wet play environments! Parent – child interaction – the picnmix range of games are a great way for parents to interact with pre-schoolers in a fun learning experience.
|Height||5 cm (1.97 Inches)|
|Length||24.99 cm (9.84 Inches)|
|Width||16 cm (6.3 Inches)|
Feelings and Emotions Flash Cards Boys, Non Verbal Visual Aid Speech Delay for Children and adults with Autism, Special Needs ASD ADHDkids2learn
- Bright, clear and colourful boys male pictures. Each card measures approx 8. 6cm x 5. 4cm. Fully laminated and encapsulated cards, won't peel. Encourages language development, communication and conversation. 12 emotion cards to communicate feelings and emotion. Durable Plastic Encapsulation.
7. Thames & Kosmos
Thames & Kosmos | Devir | BGMONEN | The Colour Monster | Based on the Children's Book | Emotional-wellbeing Family Game | 2-5 Players | Ages 4+Thames & Kosmos
- Package dimensions: 7. 4 l x 29. 8 h x 29. 6 w cm. Players collaborate to help the monster figure out his emotions, in turns, they roll the die that allows them to move the monster around the board.
The colour monster is a board game that encourages discussion of different emotions and aids in helping to understand them. Ages: 4 years and above. Based on best-selling book. 2-5 players needed.
|Brand||Thames & Kosmos|
|Height||5.08 cm (2 Inches)|
|Length||20.32 cm (8 Inches)|
|Weight||0.45 kg (0.99 Pounds)|
|Width||20.32 cm (8 Inches)|
8. Autism Supplies & Developments
Plastic Visual Emotion Board EnglishAutism Supplies & Developments
- Uses the same symbols as the boardmaker software, by dynavox mayer-johnson, which are the images that most schools and facilities rely on. This is the english version of this product - other languages are available French, Italian, German, Spanish.
Includes pre-printed plastic symbols for a range of 8 different emotions. The symbols are 4. 5cm square, again easy to both see and handle. Both board and symbols are made from plastic so they are incredible durable and hardwearing.
Ideal to be used as a tool to teach about emotions, and to encourage users to express themselves and how they are feeling. The board is a4 in size – which is a good size for both display on the wall and also to keep on the desk for easy access and reference.
However, we use hook and loop fasteners with our products, to ensure that the board is also compatible with your existing symbol library. This means that individuals are likely to already be familiar with the symbols used which can be extremely important when trying to encourage the use of the product. The images are Mayer-Johnson images, and are used with permission.
Thought-Spot I Know What to Do Feeling/Moods Book & Poster; Different Moods/Emotions; Autism; ADHD Poster FlipbookThought-Spot
- Two large glossy laminated pages - durable 16x12 size posters with built-in arrow to select appropriate emoji solution. 20 different emoji moods - angry, impatient, bored, hopeful, grumpy, ungrateful, scared, happy, disappointed, shy, confident, confused, excited, frustrated, sad, hungry, sick, tired, embarrassed, and worried.
Kids will easily find and flip to the emotion or feeling that expresses their current mood. Plus, and express their thinking or creativity. Social skills development - this book is designed to improve children's social skills by role playing with parents, siblings or other care givers.
Adhd / autism tool - helps parents better understand their children's feelings. Each emoji is fixed with velcro to allow the ease of removing and attaching them to back and forth.
Educational game with lots of FUN & Creative game play. Stem toy and game - playing with stem learning toys in early childhood is important for many reasons. First, it allows them to collaborate with their peers, it helps young children to explore and understand the world around them. Great educational stem toy and game - This is a helpful learning tool for ANY child, particularly those in preschool, kindergarten and elementary schools.
|Height||22.23 cm (8.75 Inches)|
|Length||20.96 cm (8.25 Inches)|
|Width||2.54 cm (1 Inches)|
My Feelings and Emotions BSL Cards For Speech Delay Non-Verbal or deaf Children. 27 Visual Aid Cards, developing Empathy and Social Skills Autism SENAmonev
- Bungee to never loose cards: with your my feelings and Emotions flash card set you get a hoop to keep cards together and tidy along with a Bungee Belt Clip for ease of access and security to prevent them getting lost or damaged.
Learn bsl: my bsl feelings cards and emotion flash Cards are an effective aid to help with speech and language therapy and communication development, as well as a resource to learn BSL.
Bsl feelings and emotions flash cards: british Sign Language Feelings Flash Cards 27 Beautifully illustrated Flash Cards with all the different feelings and emotions so a child can communicate effectively.
Money back guarantee: at amonev we love happy children, if for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, we will issue you with a full refund. Build confidence: my bsl feelings and Emotions flash cards will be able to help the user express feelings and emotions through signing.